Brought to you in part by:
Ninth Year!

Fifteenth Year!

Your best source for

High Performance Parts!

Click here to see a list of our Supporters.

To Register onto our web site and join our discussions, just click Here.

+ Reply to Thread

Default 1995 Power Window Wiring diagram help

The car is a '95 GT, the driver's power is inoperative. The switch is good, tested on the passenger side. The motor is a new motor, just replaced. I need a scan of the wiring schematic for the wiring in the driver's side door. Does anybody have one handy? I'm starting to think the wiring itself has an issue, but need to know the colors to start trouble shooting. TIA
    Gary-
    '70 Deluxe SportsRoof, '86 Mustang GT T-top, '46 Ford 1/2 ton pickup, '57 Fairlane 500 Town Victoria, '07 F150 SCrew

I've had faulty motors, especially if there reman units from auto parts.If the switch has power try testing for power at the motor hard shell.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Phil
    Friends are like wedgies..They know your inner self..They're intimately close..And it feels great when you pick out a good one.
    RIP DAD 1/12/22-12/19/11

Thanks, Phil. That was exactly what I need. Now we can start testing the wires and find out where the issue is. Thanks again.
    Gary-
    '70 Deluxe SportsRoof, '86 Mustang GT T-top, '46 Ford 1/2 ton pickup, '57 Fairlane 500 Town Victoria, '07 F150 SCrew